Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

June 13, 2012

Trip to the US

Hi!!!! Sorry I did not post for so long!!! I was in the US, visited North Carolina, DC and New York. I have been to all those places before, so I just focused on my fave places and stores. I think NC and TN are the best places to shop.... you can find really good deals and labels! Their T.J.Maxx stores have amazing stuff (actually, all of them have great things). I also went to all the Juicy Couture stores.... love them!!! and visited some of my fave spots... like Dean & Deluca, Tribeca Grill, Pastis, The Frick Museum, Dylan's Candy bar, Johnny Rockets, Strand bookstore and many many many moreee :D. I actually make a list every time I travel, cause Im really worried I will forget to visit some of these spots. And every trip I add new stuff... for example, on this trip to NY I had an amazing pistachio baklava at a small restaurant close to Times square. I will definitely add that on my list!. 
Here are some pics of this trip.... 



Went to Wilmington in NC, there were some cute southern places that reminded me of Tennessee. In DC, there was an event going on at the Ford's Theatre in DC, I saw some politicians, Matthew Morrison, Lawrance Fishbourne and Morgan Freeman. At the Georgetown cupcakes store, there was a line of 2 blocks! Crazy, never saw that before...not even at Magnolia Bakery! In NY, I walked around the Upper East Side, found a street fair around 1st Avenue and 72nd st. They had funnel cakes, cotton candy, corn... amazing! After all that... went to Laduree. Love the contrast of eating corn in the middle of the street and then going to Laduree!!! But that is me... I even thought about getting cowboy boots for my wedding dress....to weird? Don't worry...I didn't!!! 
Thanks for reading!!!! You can see more pics on my fbk page!
                                                                                                                            xoxo!

..........................................
Hola! Disculpen que no subi nada por unos días! Me fui de viaje a Estados Unidos. Aquí les dejo algunas de mis imágenes preferidas del viaje! En DC me encontre con un evento en el teatro Ford, y ahi estaban Morgan Freeman y Matthew Morrison, entre otros. Uno de los dias en NY, decidi caminar por el Upper East Side, y encontre una feria en la que vendian jugos, algodón de azucar, choclos... y luego fui a Laduree! Un hermoso contraste con el negocio de choclos... me encanta!!! Gracias por seguirme!!!
Besote! 

19 comments:

  1. Que lindo viaje Ile!!!
    Ya vi las fotos en tu facebook

    Te deseo lo mejor

    ReplyDelete
  2. those macaroons are the best. i love the rose petal one.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I love the coconut one ... and the vanila one... all of them! LOL

      Delete
  3. muyyy lindas las fotosss!!! :)

    i miss youuu!!

    -Jesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss u tooooooo...... quiero ir de viaje con vossss!!! :D. y quiero que tengas un blooggggg :)

      Besote :D

      Delete
    2. Jajajajaja !! Me voy a empezar a viciar mal! Lo tengo q meditar muy bienn antes d hacerlo! Mira si me vuelvo shopaholic!! Jajajaj

      Delete
    3. hahaha, nahh...vos podes..! :) pinterest al menos!!! para poder ver todas las imagenes que recolectas :D

      Delete
  4. Shut up!!! You saw Morgan Freeman and the Glee guy??!!! Lucky girl!!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, YESSSS!!!! And it was unexpected... so it was waaayyy better! :)

      Delete
  5. How fun, you lucky lady! I make lists when I travel, too. The Frick was amazing, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad im not the only one!!! Everyone thinks Im too organized... but it is a huge nightmare to forget to go to a place I love! :). And the Frick is amazing!!! :) I love seating next to the fountain... I can't believe it was a house...

      xoxo!

      Delete
  6. Wowww I love USA!! You are so lucky!!! nice pic!

    www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I also love going to the US :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. It sounds like an amazing trip!
    I want to go to new york so badly! Never been there but it is already my favorite city :D

    xoxo
    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I know the feeling!! It was exactly like that before my first trip :) You will love it!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. All such wonderful places, great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...